It is a fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we will review ARMOR token by listing the pros and cons.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Armor is a decentralized brokerage for cover underwritten by Nexus Mutual’s blockchain-based insurance alternative.
There are 123,491,258.15 ARMOR in supply.
Pros of ARMOR
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
Cons of ARMOR
- The coin is still under research and developments
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is ARMOR Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear.
According to research and reviews, ARMOR is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about ARMOR on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.