Bitcoin Token is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Bitcoin.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
There are 18,756,875.00 BTC in supply.
Pros of Bitcoin
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Bitcoin
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Bitcoin Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Bitcoin is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Bitcoin
- Easy Steps on how and where to buy Ethereum
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Dogecoin
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Bitcoin on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.