Digibyte is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Digibyte.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
DigiByte (DGB) is a highly scalable peer-to-peer digital currency. It enables industry-leading transaction speeds with negligible fees. DigiByte is the best means of making digital payments.
There are 14.46B DGB in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Digibyte is $655,382,434.
Pros of Digibyte
- It is an innovative blockchain that can be used for digital assets, smart contracts, decentralized applications and secure authentication.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Digibyte
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Digibyte Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Digibyte token is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Digibyte on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.