Dogecoin Token is another fast raising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Dogecoin.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Dogecoin is an open source peer-to-peer digital currency, favored by Shiba Inus worldwide.
There are 130.44B DOGE in supply.
Pros of Dogecoin
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Dogecoin
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Dogecoin Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Dogecoin is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Dogecoin
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Bitcoin
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Ethereum
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Dogecoin on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.