Ethereum Token is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Ethereum.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
What is the future of Ethereum? Read this: Ethereum Review – Price Prediction | Investment [2020-2050]
Ethereum is open access to digital money and data-friendly services for everyone – no matter your background or location. It’s a community-built technology behind the cryptocurrency ether (ETH) and thousands of applications you can use today.
There are 116,699,967.81 ETH in supply.
Pros of Ethereum
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Ethereum
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Ethereum Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Ethereum is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Ethereum
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Bitcoin
- Easy steps on how and where to buy Dogecoin
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Ethereum on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.