Helium is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Helium.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Helium is a global, distributed network of Hotspots that create public, long-range wireless coverage for LoRaWAN-enabled IoT devices.
The Helium blockchain is a new, open source, public blockchain created entirely to incentivize the creation of physical, decentralized wireless networks.
There are 89,062,151.11 HNT in supply.
Market cap for Helium is $1,153,324,629.
Pros of Helium
- The Helium blockchain and its tens of thousands of Hotspots, provide access to the largest LoRaWAN Network in the world.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Helium
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Helium Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Helium is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy Helium
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy DEAPcoin
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy Cocos-BCX
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy RedFOX Labs
Follow our blog to learn more about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Helium on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.