NEAR Protocol is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review NEAR Protocol.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
About NEAR Protocol;
The NEAR token (aka $NEAR) is a utility token which powers the NEAR Protocol blockchain and all applications which use it.
It is designed from the ground up to give builders the best tools to build scalable applications that real people can actually use.
NEAR Protocol Supply;
There are 411,578,464.00 NEAR in supply.
Market cap for NEAR Protocol is $925,086,375.
Pros of NEAR Protocol
- NEAR uses a block-rewards-with-burn model that, at high rates of usage, means token supply will be reduced over time.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of NEAR Protocol
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is NEAR Protocol Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, NEAR Protocol is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy NEAR Protocol
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy DinoSwap
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy DAO Maker
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy BEPRO network
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy Bao Finance
- Easy Steps On How And Where To Buy ZEON
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about NEAR Protocol on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.