NEM is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review NEM.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
NEM ecosystem is a significant contributor to the next evolution of blockchain by ensuring mainstream adoption and use of NEM’s blockchain solutions.
This can only be achieved through a strong, healthy ecosystem that works together through collaboration, transparency and openness.
There are 9.00B XEM in supply.
Market cap for NEM is $1,165,679,987.
Pros of NEM
- They create a strong viable ecosystem that connects and benefits individuals, developers, businesses and society.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of NEM
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is NEM Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, NEM is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about NEM on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.