Nexo is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Nexo.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Nexo is the world’s largest and most trusted lending institution in the digital finance industry.
They are committed to successfully solving inefficiencies in the lending markets by creating innovative, convenient and sustainable solutions.
There are 560,000,011.00 NEXO in supply.
Market cap for Nexo is $861,375,912.
Pros of Nexo
- Nexo currently manages assets for 1,500,000+ users across 200 jurisdictions
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Nexo
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Nexo Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Nexo is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Nexo on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.