Nowadays, the cryptocurrency world is being driven by memes, shitcoins and non-functional tokens, created on several different networks and blockchains, which serve no purpose at all other than tricking users into trading those assets to create market fluctuations that are backed by no specific reason at all and are all artificially made. This mess must come to an end, and cryptoandreviews.com is here to do that.
The benefits of ODIN PROTOCOL are closely linked to the utility of the tokens which will be reviewed on this article.
Cronos, PancakeSwap and The Sandbox all had a quick run up when they were introduced into the market. Many people invested in the initial idea while others didn’t. You know the rest of the story as of today.
A lot of investors have hurriedly delved into investing on a project they have little knowledge about Due to Fear Of Missing Out. So on this article, we will review ODIN PROTOCOL token by explaining what the coin is about, insights on the project listing the pros and cons, the supply and how legit/safe the token is for investment.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
About ODIN PROTOCOL
What is ODIN PROTOCOL?
ODIN is more than just a decentralized ecosystem and an oracle! It not only provides its partners with off-chain to on-chain, real-world data in cases like DeFi, betting, forecasting apps or NFT, it also governs the “$GeoDB” data flow from the very same ecosystem by applying the dPoS consensus, incentivizing its participants to actively contribute and keep the network in a constant high quality, always self-improving state!
ODIN’s open protocol grants a sustainable economy by democratizing and revolutionizing the over 260B $ Big Data industry. It´s establishing a beneficial bridge and an open ecosystem for ALL its market participants.
What else makes ODIN protocol special?
- Selling ODIN tokens to the market participants (data consumers, stakers, validators, investors) and keeping received payments in the form of native crypto assets (BTC, ETH, DAI) and tokenized USD
- 80% of collected funds received from selling the ODIN token will be used to buy out $GEO tokens via auction mechanism every time, as soon as a 800 USD threshold is achieved. Acquired $GEO tokens will be allocated to a recycling pool for the future use as a means of payment to data providers (users of the GeoCash and GeoScan app that can be downloaded from your Android or iOS app store), while 20% of collected funds are then subject to invest in the DeFi space with investment decisions offered and approved by ODIN’s system governance.
ODIN PROTOCOL Supply
There are 17,468,924.66 ODIN in supply worldwide.
Pros and Cons of ODIN PROTOCOL
Pros of ODIN PROTOCOL
- There is a surge in the market price currently
- Project whitepaper available
- Contract on Binance Smart Chain
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
- Good navigational website
Cons of ODIN PROTOCOL
- The coin is still under research and development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
- Not listed on some exchanges
- No Github profile
- They have no reddit account
- No Bitcointalk thread created
- No traceable features on tradingview
Is ODIN PROTOCOL Legit or Scam?
A cryptocurrency project requires you to part with your hard earned cash in order for you to become successful. You expect some level of transparency and professionalism from a project or the team that is asking for your money.
According to research and reviews, ODIN PROTOCOL have developed a problem solver but with a weak back up for the token they produce. Going through their community and roadmap about their project, their visions and aims have so far been achieved.
Is ODIN PROTOCOL Safe?
Being willing to invest in any token is a question entirely up to you to answer. ODIN PROTOCOL token has a formidable team and vision to backup their digital assets and project. The project will succeed but depends if the team keeps the vision active and alive.
Make personal research on the coin, visit coin’s official website.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about ODIN PROTOCOL on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.