Revain is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review Revain.
Please note; This is not an Afiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Revain is a blockchain-based review platform.
Revain’s ultimate goal is to provide high-quality and authentic user feedback on all global products and services using new emerging technologies like blockchain and machine learning.
There are 85.06B REV in supply.
- Beam Review
- Huobi Pool Token Review
- GXChain Review
- HUNT Review
- Impossible Finance Review
- Zenon Review
- StableXswap Review
Market cap for Revain is $673,511,611.
Pros of Revain
- Since 2018, they accumulated the biggest volume of user feedback on crypto on the Internet.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of Revain
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is Revain Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, Revain token is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about Revain on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.