SushiSwap is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review SushiSwap.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
SushiSwap is an automated market-making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX) currently on the Ethereum blockchain.
In addition to DEX, SushiSwap involves a collection of governance, operations and reward contracts that help grow the SushiSwap ecosystem and utilization
There are 127,244,443.00 SUSHI in supply.
Market cap for SushiSwap is $1,122,750,407.
Pros of SushiSwap
- It handles indexing and caching of data which can later be queried using an exposed GraphQL API, providing an excellent developer experience.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of SushiSwap
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is SushiSwap Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, SushiSwap is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about SushiSwap on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.