It is a fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we will review UniLend token by listing the pros and cons.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
UniLend is a permission-less DeFi protocol that combines spot trading services and lending/borrowing functionality within the same platform.
There are 31,134,300.00 UFT in supply.
Pros of UniLend
- They are fully decentralized
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is listed on coinmarketcap
Cons of UniLend
- The coin is still under research and developments
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is UniLend Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear.
According to research and reviews, UniLend is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about UniLend on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.