XinFin Network is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review XinFin Network.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
About XinFin Network
eXchange inFinite (XinFin), is a Delegated Proof of Stake Consensus network (XDPoS), enabling Hybrid Relay Bridges, Instant Block Finality and Interoperability with ISO20022 messaging standards, making XinFin’s Hybrid Architecture Developer friendly.
XinFin Network Supply
There are 12.28B XDC in supply.
Market cap for XinFin Network is $1,243,104,048.
Pros of XinFin Network
- Delegated Proof of Stake (XDPoS) leverages the power of stakeholder approval voting to resolve consensus issues in a fair and democratic way.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of XinFin Network
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is XinFin Network Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, XinFin Network is not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about XinFin Network on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.