yearn.finance is another fast rising coin in the cryptocurrency market today.
On this article, we are going to review yearn.finance.
Please note; This is not an Affiliate Link related article, neither is it a Promotional Article.
Yearn Finance is a suite of products in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) that provides lending aggregation, yield generation, and insurance on the Ethereum blockchain.
The protocol is maintained by various independent developers and is governed by YFI holders.
There are 36,635.44 YFI in supply.
Market cap for yearn.finance is $1,302,391,939.
Pros of yearn.finance
- The Yearn ecosystem is controlled by YFI token holders who submit and vote on off-chain proposals that govern the ecosystem.
- A lot of investors are ‘flocking’ to invest
- It is now listed on Coinbase
- They are fully decentralized
Cons of yearn.finance
- The coin is still under development
- Multiple issues with its synchronizations between ledgers
Is yearn.finance Legit or Scam?
Due to the high rate of scam in cryptocurrency, a lot of traders have been trading in fear and most have also given up.
According to research, yearn.financeis not a scam coin. It has been listed on top cryptocurrency wallets like Blockchain, Binance and lots more.
Follow our blog to learn about coin legitimacy. You can share your thoughts and experiences about yearn.finance on the comment section below. Don’t forget to rate and leave a review.